Friday, November 19, 2010

Frugal Fridays ~ Week of 11/15 Shopping

Well, this seems to be becoming a bad habit...no pictures of my purchases!  I went on my Publix shopping trip this week with one of my "couponing buddies" and once we got home she helped me put all my groceries away while I started dinner!  It wasn't until the next day that I realized I had forgotten to take a picture!  Oh well, imagination people!


I spent $51.54 and saved $46.16.  Which means I saved 47%  This included a stockup on toilet paper, paper towels, and produce which explains why my percentage is sorta low.  I love how any normal sane person would think 50% is out of this world, but 50% is my starting point. :)


I also made a trip to CVS and spent .82 and saved $23.34!  Which is a savings of 97%, that's more like it! 


I promise next week I'll be back with pictures!


1 comment:

  1. I love the photograph you added here- so funny!

    Your blog makes me hungry because of all the yummy photographs. I want pumpkin muffins! The other day I had a walnut carrot muffin and it was AMAZING. See? That's me, branching out. I didn't make it, mind you.

    ReplyDelete