Thursday, January 27, 2011

Staying On Top Of Things

In the past I've found it fairly easy to keep my home clean and organized.  Over the last few months while working two jobs, taking four classes, volunteering at church, the holidays, friends and family, etc I have seriously lost  my touch! 


Ladaisi shared this picture with me yesterday:



What a wonderful way to make "a lot on a plate" look pretty. 

Anyways, in an effort to gain a little bit of order in  my home I am joining A Bowl Full of Lemon's Weekly Cleaning & Organizing Challenge.  She'll be posting a new challenge each Sunday evening for participants to link up to throughout the week.  Many of the items she has on her list, I have on my list too so I'm excited to get inspired.

3 comments:

  1. Good Morning Courtney!
    I am sooo making one of these! It just "fits" right now. You know how far behind I am just in my correspondence! :-) Look for an email later today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just following you from 'A bowl full of lemons'. I'm going to join in the weekly challenges aswell and I would like to see what other people are doing to organise their homes. I would love it if you would follow me too at www.anorganisedmum.blogspot.com
    It will be great if we all give each other encouragement.
    Thanks
    Sam

    ReplyDelete
  3. I KNEW that plate corresponded with your current life. ;)

    ReplyDelete