Wednesday, March 23, 2011

3-6 thru 3-19 Grocery Savings!


My average savings has been pretty good for the month of March!  I have fallen a bit behind on posting my totals, so I just went ahead and merged two weeks into one.  I'm hoping to do a bulk stock-up trip sometime soon, on oats, natural sweeteners, nuts, and meat.  I have officially emptied my freezer of all meat - so it's time to find a deal!

Wal-Mart Trip $21.50 0% Saved
Wal-Mart and Ingles are the only place that I am able to find organic coffee for a decent deal.  Wal-Mart's brand is $5 a bag.

Publix $22.26 Saved 68%! 
Love free yogurt and .50 cents a bag for cheese!


Kroger $9.00, Saved 80%
Took advantage of Kroger's Mega Deals this week - scored free pasta!  The 2-liters were for a church get-together and they were part of the Mega Deal, so I only paid .90 a bottle. 


Publix $9.55 Saved 60%! 
Very small trip at Publix, the deals were lacking last week.  The chips were for a group get together and I needed soy milk.  Not too exciting. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment