Friday, March 4, 2011

Recipe Box #3


Finding Joy in My Kitchen

Lynn's Kitchen Adventures

What Megan's Making

Feathers In Our Nest

Kitchen Stewardship
(this is a great resource so that canned, preservative filled soups can be avoided :)


I made the Turkey Quinoa Meatloaf this week. If you like ground turkey, you'd probably really like this recipe.  I've just decided after several attempts of cooking with ground turkey that it's not my thing.  :)

I am going to make the Italian Sausage Vegetable Soup recipe this week.  I have all of the ingredients and it looks delish!

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to try the soft preztel bites. They sound so yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey the labels look cool! Tell me if Caleb figures out how to put Followers into a separate page.

    I want the pretzel bites. Yumm. About to go grocery shopping now. What's left in my house: yogurt and bacon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for linking up! I hope you enjoy the soup.

    ReplyDelete