Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Living Life

How true this is.  I desperately want to embrace each and every moment that has been given to me and make it count for eternity.

I feel like the lesson of 2010 was to learn to be content in all things, as Paul said, “Not that I speak in regard to need, for I have learned in whatever state I am, to be content: I know how to be abased, and I know how to abound. Everywhere and in all things I have learned both to be full and to be hungry, both to abound and to suffer need.” Phil 4:11  

Tumblr_leb2qk8wsb1qa26koo1_500_large

I believe that my path for 2011 is to learn the art of being content without being complacent.  I want to be a defender of lives and a mender of hearts.  I am ready and excited to embark on whatever path God is preparing for me.


I had a wonderful weekend of productivity, a decent grade on an accounting test, fun and exciting time with friends, a great afternoon with our church family, and a powerful night of worship and encountering Jesus and His desire for a generous generation.

Blessed to have these women in my life

What is your calling for 2011?

No comments:

Post a Comment