Monday, May 16, 2011

Frugal Fridays ~ On a Monday :)

Blogger being down was fun, eh?  It threw a wrench in my blogging schedule - I'm sure I am not alone in that.  Thus, my Friday savings are being posted on Monday!  Oh well.



I think I did really well last week.  I saved almost 70% and I spent less than my weekly budgeted amount.  I'm glad I am back to "CVSing" - I love getting paper towels, toilet paper and beauty products for pennies.

Kroger - Spent $4.01, saved $29.43!




Publix - Spent $16.83, saved $25.77!




CVS - Spent $1.00, saved $21.63!


Don't have a picture of Wal-Mart, it was a last-minute gotta have it trip - pretty much the only time I shop at Wal-Mart now :)

3 comments:

  1. You did great. I love seeing your success stories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your spreadsheet! Just love to see all those beautiful numbers lined up in a row... and let Excel do all the hard work of sums and calculations.

    ReplyDelete