Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Bed Inspiration

This is how our bed looks now. . .




I love the actual bed - it is a king size and it's comfy - but I'm ready for new sheets, comforter, pillows, etc.


I want something with more layers, something that looks more luxurious, but I don't want to spend a ton.  So I've been checking out Pinterest for ideas.


Minus the monogrammed pillows (no, I don't monogram my car either) - I really like how soft and amazing this looks.  Not sure if I could do yellow  long-term though.



Love the clean lines - interesting that yellow just showed up again.


I love how this uses the same color, but in different textures. 
Don't you just want to jump in that bed?





Love that comforter


Jude Complete Bed Ensemble

Any suggestions? Need some inspiration. :)

2 comments:

  1. The blue one is my favorite too. I've seen that pattern (gathered in center of square) look on Target comforters, actually.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i like the blue one too. break up the monotony of tan. :]

    ReplyDelete