Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Tooting My Own Horn

I have mentioned that my husband is working for himself now, but I have not given you any information on it!  So here is my blog’s first blog-o-mercial.

Caleb and his two business partners started Contractors Alternative Network, LLC in January 2010.  It’s an online network dedicated to helping homeowners associations, property management companies, realtors, and homeowners find quality contractors for any project where a contractor is needed.  This ranges from roofers, to plumbers, to electricians, to landscapers, and really anything in-between (we’re adding new service areas all of the time). 

Here is a video Caleb made for our recent trade show:


You can also check out the website at Contractors Alternative Network.  It's completely free and a great way to find qualified contractors!  Be sure to use us or recommend us!

No comments:

Post a Comment