Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Changes

Today is one of those days when I have run around like mad, tackled a ton, and am still drowning in projects and to-do items.  One of  my friends looked at me today and asked me if I was insane when I told her I was doing some part-time programming again. Not insane, just tackling what life is throwing my way and trying to take advantage of multiple opportunities God is providing.


Maya Angelou wrote one of my favorite quotes.  She says, "We delight in the beauty of the butterfly, but rarely admit the changes it has gone through to achieve that beauty."  Isn't it true though? We desire to obtain a certain status or to reach a certain point in life, but fail to realize that we cannot reach the place we are meant to be until we embrace where we are.



No comments:

Post a Comment