Thursday, October 28, 2010

Simplicity~Finding Joy In The Small Things

Ladaisi tagged me to link up with a list of simple things that make me happy.  I love writing lists like this, as they help you to appreciate the small things that make an ordinary day beautiful!





a warm cup of coffee

Conversations that leave you feeling inspired and renewed


a leisurely walk on an autumn day


a timely scripture that soothes the soul


sitting around a bonfire, roasting marshmallows


watching friends live their dreams

A text from a long lost friend, just checking in


decorating a Christmas tree


weddings, watching two people commit their lives to one another


a new mother, basking in the glow of motherhood


watching snow flakes fall on a cold evening


Caleb's love notes


Rainy nights at home with a good book


Grace. Pure, simple, unadulterated grace



http://osnafotos.deviantart.com/










1 comment:

  1. Hooray! Good list! I was actually thinking this was right up your alley when I decided to it. ;)

    Is that your coffee cup? I want one.

    I especially like the good book and rainy nights.

    ReplyDelete