Thursday, November 4, 2010

Tag, You're It!

I was tagged by ladaisi: Tag, Anyone? 

So here's how we play. . .

  • Link to the person who tagged you.
  • Paste these rules on your blog post.
  • Respond to the following prompts (in bold).
  • Add a prompt of your own and answer it.
  • Tag a few other bloggers at the bottom of the post.
  • Leave "Tagged You" notices on their blog/Facebook.
  • Let the person who tagged you know when you've written the post.

1) The best investment you ever made: 

My mattress! It's a king sized piece of heaven on earth that I adore!  Getting a quality mattress is totally worth it.

2) If you could’ve written any book, directed any movie, and composed any song, which three would you pick:  

Probably The Shack, a book that has brought so much freedom and grace into people's lives by sparking the idea that God doesn't fit in humanity's small little box; Sweet Home Alabama, only because I have watched that movie a dozen times and still love it; A Mighty Fortress by Christy Nockels, so much truth and hope in one song!



 

3) Weirdest quirk:  
Oh geeez. Questions like these are way too expository.  Probably the way that I can go from a super serious-Type A-OCD freak of nature to incredibly goofy in the time span of about 30 seconds.  No one believes that I get "goofy" but Caleb can confirm this quirk. :)



4) One wish immediately granted:  
That we could sell our house and find a "perfect" house closer to our friends, family, and church!

5) Most expensive hobby:  
Well, most of my hobbies are centered around saving money! :) But if I have to choose, probably cooking.  I push a lot of creative recipes to the back of my file folder because I know how much the ingredients cost. ;)

6) An inexhaustible gift-card at which store:  

Super Target. 'Nough said.

7) In another lifetime, you’d be:  

a dancer. because dancing is an incredible thing to watch! 



8) Best advice you've been given thus far:


"Never lose your emotion; it is what sets you apart"

I Tag:  Autumn
Curious Georgi, Tight Wad In Training  No pressure! :)

1 comment:

  1. Hey thanks!

    I thought about Target too. I love that place, but I love walking around Whole Foods even more.

    Cool piece of advice. I never thought about emotions like that. Who said it, anyway?

    ReplyDelete