Friday, January 7, 2011

Online Discount Sites ~ Deal Pulp



This is another discount site just like Groupon.  I am about to build a spreadsheet of all of these sites because I can't keep track!  Anyways, each day they offer a deal that is 50-80% off regular retail! If you sign up now, they'll apply a $5 credit to your account.  Save it for when a really good deal pops up (I'll let you know)! Sign Up Here

In the next week or so I plan to put together a post of discount sites like these for your reference.  One of my goals this year is to be prepared for birthdays, Christmas and surprise gifts...by staying aware of great deals around me I can make purchases throughout the year for a much reduced rate! 


If you are just getting started with snagging deals online, I would recommend that you create a separate email address.  These sites email you everyday with their daily deals and why that is really sweet of them, we don't want their emails clogging up our personal or business communications.  You've been warned. :)

1 comment:

  1. I haven't taken the online deal plunge yet. I'll have to check back with you and see what it's all about!

    ReplyDelete