Monday, January 3, 2011

Passion - Day 3

I have been out of pocket recently preparing for Passion 2011!  This is a yearly conference that Passion Conferences puts on for college adults that lasts four days and is dedicated to helping this upcoming generation set their eyes on a picture that is so much bigger than themselves!

The conference started on January 1st and will end tomorrow after lunch.  Caleb and I have had the privilege of volunteering this year and have been incredibly blessed!  This is the first opportunity I have had to sit down to write and reflect.  I feel like I need to plug my brain into an external hard drive to back up all the truth and inspiration that is swirling through my brain. Then maybe run a defragmenter on all of the data! Okay, enough with the analogies!

The only thing I can begin to process right now is the beauty of 21,000+ 18-25 year old students dedicating the last days of their break from school to seeking out their Father's heart.  This conference is not for the faint of heart.  God has a way of breaking down comfort zones and removing callouses from hearts which creates vulnerability, but this vulnerability offers a chance for God to break our hearts for what breaks HIS heart! 




Chains be broken. Lives be healed. Eyes be opened. Christ is revealed. ~Hillsong

2 comments:

  1. Great post, Court. This sounds like an incredible experience.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I've always wanted to go to Passion! How awesome, and completely incredible to be a part of this worship experience.

    ReplyDelete