Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Uncharted Waters

There are so many different opportunities for bloggers in cyberspace.  Companies are starting to realize that the days of attracting customers with a yellow page ad are quickly being replaced by social media.  I myself have bought several products, tried new decorating techniques, and experimented with new recipes all on blogger's recommendations.  :)


I'm trying to regularly get involved in networking with fellow bloggers.  Here are two steps I've taken recently. 






Thanks to ladaisi's research, I just signed up for Business 2 Blogger. 
This website specializes in connecting businesses with bloggers, so that the business can share their products/services with the world wide web and so that the blogger has an opportunity to try new things!  I'm excited to see how this works. 


Blog Search

I recently signed up for Blog Spark and I have already received a prize packet for myself and one to giveaway!  I'll be posting about this sometime this week, so keep checking back!


bloglovin'


Last but not least, Bloglovin'


Follow my blog with bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment