Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Online Discount Sites ~ Living Social

Living Social is another one of my favorite online discount sites.  As always, sign up for this with a separate "deals" email because they will email you their daily deals, daily. :)  They offer discounted gift cards, certificates and vouches to restaurants, stores, spas, entertainment, etc. Living Social is nationwide, so if you are planning a trip you should sign up for daily deals in the area you are visiting as well!
Today Living Social has a great deal! $20 Amazon gift card for $10!  I made a vow this year to start planning ahead for birthdays, holidays, and Christmas so that I can actually enjoy them instead of trying to figure out how to pay for them!  When I find deals like this, I buy it! I've ordered off of Amazon.com before, they have almost everything and this makes what I buy 50% off right off the bat!


If you want this deal, act fast! They don't last long! Sign Up Here!


Also, be sure to check out:


Online Discount Sites: Deal Pulp

No comments:

Post a Comment