Saturday, March 19, 2011

A Day Like Any Other

The second accounting test of the semester is now complete, only two more accounting tests left!  Next Saturday I have a statistics test, so onto round two of study time.  I hope it begins to make sense at some point this week because right now it sounds like greek mixed with a dash of blah.  We spent from 8 AM until 2 PM in class today, so Saturdays are quite fun.  Counting down the days until May 7th when this semester will be o-v-e-r.


After class today our good friends invited us over to grill out at their place, so we sat outside, enjoyed the beautiful (70s!) weather, and fellowshipped.  It was a much needed break after a very long week.






I am so excited that tomorrow marks the first day of Spring!  Winter is now coming to a close and new life is springing forth.  It's a beautiful thing.







The winner of the Shakeology giveaway was Rebecca!  Rebecca, I've sent you an email, please respond within 48 hours to claim your prize!  Enjoy!







2 comments:

  1. I think I pinned this one too. I love all the colorful bottles! They just look so peaceful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love all of the bottles. Beautiful.

    ReplyDelete