Friday, March 11, 2011

Frugal Fridays ~ March 5 Shopping



It's weeks like this that remind me why I prioritize deal finding and couponing for my family.  Caleb had a few guys over Saturday night for a get-together so I bought several items that I didn't have coupons for which increased my total quite a bit.  I am also trying to start buying more organic items, so I went organic with my lettuce, yogurt, and milk.

Publix has stores called Greenwise stores that specialize in carrying natural and organic products in Florida.  I was reading today that you can go to Publix's website and click on the Greenwise Weekly Ad.  From there you can create a list of the items you plan to purchase from the ad, print if off and regular Publix grocery stores will honor it.  I am going to ask my Publix this week!  Here is the link to this week's Greenwise ad

Items that I would love to snag would be:

Organic Fuji Apples $1.29 lb

Organic Tangerines 3 lb bag B1G1 $5.99 ($3)

Apple & Eve Organics 100% Juice B1G1 $3.85 ($1.90)
 - use $1 off coupon, makes it .90 a bottle!

Garden of Eatin' Organic Tortilla Chips B1G1 $3.69 (1.85)
 - use $1 off coupon, makes it .85 a bag!

I'll let you know how it goes. Keep your fingers crossed. :)



Don't forget to sign-up for my Shakeology Giveaway


2 comments:

  1. I like the new Shakeology logo. Pretty colors.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Please let us know if they honor the printed ad...That's nice to know! Also, great job! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete