Friday, March 25, 2011

Recipe Box #4


What Megan's Making

Remodeling This Life

Finding Joy In My Kitchen

Let's Dish

Mel's Kitchen Cafe

I made the Crockpot Italian Sausage Vegetable Soup from Finding Joy in My Kitchen last week and it was scrumptious!  I changed it up a bit (of course I did) to use up some ingredients I had on hand.  Instead of 4 cups beef broth, I used 2 cups beef broth and 2 cups tomato juice.  Instead of italian sausage I used chicken italian sauage AND instead of green beans, mushrooms, and carrots I did 2 cups of frozen mixed veggies.  Okay, so not really the same recipe anymore?  Either way, the flavor was great and I'll certainly be making it again! I love crock pot meals. :)

I am going to make the Mexican Lasagna recipe this week.  I like the fact that it uses regular noodles instead of corn tortillas. I'll let you know how it turns out!

Happy Friday and Happy Cooking



10 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for including me, and for sharing all these other great recipes too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing this today -- it makes my day to know you enjoyed the soup :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for including me! can't wait to check out the others. xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope you like the baked pasta with chicken sausage - it's one of our favorites for sure! :) Thanks for including me!

    ReplyDelete
  5. ok i just saved the quinoa recipe it looks so good!!

    ReplyDelete



  6. خدماتنا متميزة عن غيرنا في مجال التسريبات سربات المياه والعوزال وحل بطرق سليمة دون التدمير فعندنا في شركة ركن البيت افضل يوجد افضل الفنين الممتزين في مجال التسربات والكشف عنها بدون اي مشاكل من خلال الطاقم التي تم تدريبه في شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالدمام فتعاملك معنا ستحصل علي خدمات متميزة

    شركة كشف تسربات المياه بجدة
    شركة كشف تسربات بجدة
    شركة عزل خزانات بالرياض
    شركة عزل اسطح بالرياض

    شركة كشف تسربات بالدمام
    شركة كشف تسربات بالرياض
    شركة كشف تسربات المياه بالرياض
    كشف تسربات المياه

    ReplyDelete