Saturday, October 8, 2011

September

Wow.  Today is the first day that I have felt semi caught up in over a month.  Sometimes life  just decides to make 1,000 things happen in a 30 day time span and we have no choice but to dive in!  Even though it's been a really stressful time, I have felt SO blessed by where God has taken us.


At the beginning of September we received an offer on our house!  We had lived there for over four years and were desperate to change locations.  We were over 45 minutes from almost every facet of our lives - which resulted in much driving and even more gas money.  Closing was set for September 26th so we had three weeks to get packed and find a place to move.


Also at the beginning of September was the first Passion 2012 planning session.  I am so honored to be a part of this volunteer team and cannot wait for January 2nd to see what God is going to do!  If you are between the ages of 18-25 - you want to be here!




For the month of September there was a lot of this going on. . .



and this. . .



Which if you know me at all - you know I don't thrive too well in chaotic environments.  Ahem. 


We also went to a Gungor concert.  You might know them by their "Beautiful Things" song . . .






Finally move day came and we had a great group of friends help us out!  So thankful for many hands - we were able to complete the move in one day. 


The day after we moved, our church moved to two gatherings - so now we have a morning and an evening gathering.  


Monday - we had our closing.  The buyer paid cash for our house - so it was a quick and easy process.  A few hours later, we headed back to church for Live Link!  It's a gathering that leads up to Passion 2012 - where students gather to worship and and anticipate January 2012!


Oh and the same day as our closing and Live Link - our online classes started.  S-i-x more months people!
Pinned Image
A week after we moved I hosted Shannon's baby shower at our new apartment.  It was a great incentive to actually unpack some boxes and hang some pictures, so we got unpacked in record time!


And two days after that, my friend Amber had her first baby!  A little boy, Blake.


So life has been a bit eventful - but like I said before, I feel very blessed.  If I haven't talked to you in over a month or I forgot your birthday - please forgive me.  Today was the first day in over two  months that I allowed myself to sleep in.  My brain is just now starting to catch up!

2 comments:

  1. I love this post! Great overview. Glad you are feeling less stressed now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, busy month! You were definitely blessed to be able to sell your house in this market. Hope October settles down for you!!!

    ReplyDelete