Sunday, March 11, 2012

Isn't It Ironic?

Well, I spent the entire day on the couch because my head feels like it weighs 100 lbs.  I  have no idea how I got sick, but last night I got hit with a sore throat and this morning I woke up with the throbbing headache and achy body.  The kicker is, last week I actually "took care of myself"  Sleep, water, vitamins, working out.  Reminds me of the Alannis Morsiette song . . . isn't it ironic, don't you think?


I'm pretty sure this is the first Sunday in almost 2 years that we haven't been at Passion City on a Sunday when their doors were open.  It was sad to not see our church family.


I went into Ann Taylor Loft the other day to try to find some business style clothing and I felt like I was looking in my mother's closet 20 years ago.  Usually I can find tons of things I want there, but this time I just walked away.


This is an example . . .


I'm sorry if you just bought these items last week.   Please keep reading my blog.  I just hope you got them on sale and didn't pay $60! Yikes.  The two items below can be found on www.loft.com if you're interested and needing an outfit for an 80s party.


Please don't take anything I say tonight too seriously, my head still feels like it weights 100 lbs.


I watched QVC today (because what else is there to watch on a Sunday afternoon? Nascar? No thank you) and there are now three items that I want.



Caleb actually said he thought this looked neat and that I should buy it.  I wonder if it would really work?  I need something different for my skin, it will not.stop.breaking.out.  Ugh. Has anyone used this before? Did you like it? Where can I get a good deal on it?



I am so ready to have a powerful blender as a kitchen tool again.  My blender is about to bite the dust and I just want something that actually works.  Any blender suggestions? I make smoothies on a daily basis.


Wen Hair Products
The infomercial totally got me! I want hair like that!
don't worry though, I don't think I could ever pay over $30 for shampoo

Other than my productive window shopping, I finished a paper and watched two movies.
Hoping I wake up feeling great tomorrow and get a lot done!

No comments:

Post a Comment