2. Caleb decided that since he graduated, he missed studying (ha). So, he's studying for his PMP (Project Management Professional) certificate and studying for another CISCO certification. Guess what I'm going to do when I graduate? Take a nap.
3. Two weeks ago I had an interview. This was my first interview in almost 4 years. The job description seemed perfect for me, minus the fact that it was for a huge corporation and I'm more of a pave my own way girl. I worked on getting myself psyched up for a regular 8-5 gig and the interview went really well. That is until I walked out of the interview and saw hundreds of cubicles in every direction and then I started having a small anxiety attack. Not really, but really. Regardless, it doesn't matter because I didn't get the job. So yeah.
4. I'm numbering this - because it's totally random and I feel as though numbers add some structure to my rabbit trails. Play along.
5. I'm really not sure what I want to do for a "real job" now that I've graduated. The quotation marks are for those of you that think my current employment involves me sitting in front of my computer playing computer games. I like the job I have now, but I'd really like to find something where I can work out of the house at least part time doing something that I feel passionate about. I just am waiting on God to tell me what this is. :)
6. Here is a recent picture of me and my hubby
7. I really should get better about taking more pictures. We have a very full, fun life and I hardly ever document it.
8. I really need to find a new chiropractor and massage therapist because my neck is being mean to me again, but I hate finding new chiropractors. It takes them at least a month to believe me when I say "my neck is sensitive" so I have to endure several weeks of pain in order to get some relief. Stinks.
9. I've been doing a mixture of 30 Day Shred and Yoga Meltdown - but I think I'm ready to start incorporating some gym time into my routine too. Maybe some more hiking too. Trying to get ready for summer!
10. Most of all - I'm thankful. Thankful for a husband that is a great provider and my best friend, thankful for a church family that is like family, thankful for new and old friends that push me to be a better person, and I am thankful for a family that loves me. More than anything I am thankful for a God that has the whole world in His hands and that He knows every hair on my head. Thankful that He holds the past, present and future and that He holds my heart in high regard.