Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Have a Life

It is amazing to me that it is already Wednesday; time just continues to move faster and faster.
I have been spending most of my evenings writing about fundraising and international finance, along with putting together business analyses on large corporations.  Someone asked me a few weeks ago what I will do with my free time when I’m done with school (in March!).  Point blank: have a life.

This past weekend was another planning weekend for a college conference I am serving at.  I am a part of an amazing volunteer team of 50+ individuals that are all incredibly gifted at what they do.  I have felt a bit out of sorts with all of it lately, as I’m the newbie to the team and feel like I’m sprinting just to acquaint myself with what we are doing.

Don’t get me wrong, I am so excited, thrilled, and honored to be a part of this team – it’s just making me realize that God is so much bigger than I could ever imagine!  Check out this promo video to see what the conference is all about.


This past year has been a very “confirming” year for me – as many thoughts, dreams, plans, and hopes I’ve had have all been addressed by God in very real ways. It amazes me how such a big God can become part of such small details of our life. I love it.

Pinned Image

2 comments:

  1. Isn't it amazing how situation after situation takes us to where we need to be. Precept by precept, step by step. You are such a sweet girl with a good heart. I'm sure Heavenly Father is very pleased with you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a great quote. Very inspiring.

    I'm so glad you'll have time to take a little break in the spring. And also hopefully when you come visit me.

    ReplyDelete