Thursday, May 24, 2012

A Makeover

I wish this was a Courtney makeover, but its just a simple blog makeover.  I on the other hand bit my lip twice in the same place and now I look like I have one Angelina Jolie lip.  Doesn't look quite as good if you only have one.


Regardless, the look of my blog has needed some love for over a year now, so I finally sat down last night and touched it up.  Instead of working on my final project. My priorities are not in line this week.






If you look at the top, you'll notice I know have an "About Me" section, which has no words yet.  I want you to imagine.  I also have a "Recipes Index" which I am super excited about because it allows you to sort the recipes I've put up on my blog and you can even search!  Last but not least, I moved all of my "Archives" to another page. 


2 days and 1,000 more words and I am DONE with my undergrad! Pretty soon this might turn into an hourly countdown. It doesn't feel real at all, but the possibility of graduation sounds fantastic.


My grandmother is flying in today for my brother's high school graduation so I get to go to the Atlanta airport again, yay!  Excited to be seeing her though, it has been almost 2 years.


Alright, I'm prioritizing now.  Must go clean bathrooms, take a shower, have conference calls, finish paper and drive to the airport.  Have a fun Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. I like it. It's very simple and easy on the eyes. I didn't get the fern photo in the middle of the post though. I'm stopping in to cool off because apparently I have heat rash. Yay. I've decided I like my camera better than Chloe's.

    ReplyDelete